it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Friday, November 7, 2008

Notes to self...


Just about every day, I jot down notes on a steno pad... my "notes to self". Sometimes it's a word or phrase that I want to "google" in the evening when I get home. Often, it's a book title that I want to remember to add to my "reading list", or to try to find cheaply on ebay... or the used book store... sometimes it's a reminder of something I need to pick up at the store. Today I noticed that the pile of steno pads is up to six... Normally, when I finish filling one pad up, I get a new pad, review the old pad, tear out pages or transfer notes... then get rid of the old book and begin to use the new... I haven't done that in a while...

So here are today's "Notes to self..."

1. "...doomed to repeat it"...
2. "cold snap"...
3. A Prayer for Owen Meeny... by John Irvin
4. Hair spray & mousse
5. Lladro outlet sale
6. steno pads... purge...

Well... got plenty to do this weekend... down here in French Lique...

No comments: