it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Brock Obama is the President for the 6-year old crowd...

My oldest daughter called me today to share a conversation she had with her daughter, my only grandaughter, the Panda...

#1 - "So Panda, do you know who won President this week?"

Panda - "Yes Mama, 'Brock' Obama won."

#1 - "Did you talk about the election at school?"

Panda - " Yes, I said I wanted 'Brock' Obama to win."

#1 - "Panda, why did you want 'Brock' Obama to win?"


Panda - "Well, I like how he looks; I don't think I would want a dollar with the other guy on it. I like how 'Brock' Obama would look on a dollar."


#1 - "Hummmm... interesting thinking... but Panda... his name isn't 'Brock' Obama, it's 'Ba-rack' Obama.

Panda - "Oh. Well, that's okay."

Out of the mouths of babes... Thanks Panda for telling it like it is. Grandma and Grandpa really love you a bunch down here in French Lique...


Ps... Panda, you've got a point about the dollars ...
Pss... to dear readers... the Panda has a little friend named "Brock"...

3 comments:

Arich & Syble Harrison said...

Ok, that's cute... but please tell me you didn't vote for Obama.

Dixie said...

now you know me... what do you think? the Panda isn't old enough to vote.. but when I checked.. TX went for mccain - CA went for obama... hummmmmmmm?

Anonymous said...

LOL...This was so funny because our household had a conversation about the election also. Christopher came home with a sticker on his shirt that said "I voted". When I saw it I said "Oh, did you vote today. He said, yes it was for Barack Obama and John McCain. I said "Ok, who did you vote for. Chistiopher's response, "Ummmmm, John McCain". Note that I had never talked to him about the election or who I was voting for. WAY TO GO CHRISTOPHER...YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK...LOL! ;) Love you Mom. xxoo