it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

My goal for 2009 is to sponsor a Wordless Wednesday. I've searched the blog rolls and haven't found one that I would want to link to, so I've decided to just create my own! Drop back by early next week and join me for Dixie's Wordless Wednesday... the first of 52 Wordless Wednesday's in 2009. I have listed subjects for January and February. I'll put the first post up by 9pm cst Tuesday, January 6th. I really hope you'll join in.

Yep, I'm not too Wordless this Wednesday... but from now on... I'm there!

Just looking for a little peace and quiet on Wednesday, down here in French Lique!

Precious! What are you doing?

"Watchin' the ballgame! Go Spurs Go!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Happy New Year my friend.. love your pooch.. Wordless Wednesday sounds so interesting.. Wishing you the best in 2009..hugs ~lynne~

The Muse said...

intellectualizing can be quite appealing, but even Muses love to play ! lol...hope you weren't to disappointed when you visited my blog :) glad to see you there to be sure!
love the puppy...and a sports fan too...wow..doubly blessed!
hope to get you know better :)