it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to my little sister...

Happy Birthday Sis...
Today, and for the next 10-days, we're the same age... so we've always agreed that, for these 10-days, I don't get to tell her what to do... Enjoy the next 10-days Sis... I'll catch up with my advice December 19th! See you then. Love you a bunch...

Dixie and Sis... Christmas 1959... Blytheville, Arkansas

My Sister, My Friend, My Confidant... down here in French Lique...

1 comment:

Arich & Syble Harrison said...

Wow! I never realized you guys were born so close together! Too cute! Mom reminds me of Ace... :)