it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Monday, December 29, 2008

A few of my favorite things... for Holiday decorations...

My Nativity... which has about 40 pieces now...


a little 1940's vintage angel and tree... "only for rich city folks back then" my 78-year old mother-in-law told me this year... but she loved it too!

and my ever-expanding Christmas Tree collection... these are a few... I spread them throughout the house in little vignettes...


and a new favorite this year... a goofy motorcycle Santa ornament from some close friends... in commemoration of Ricky's new mode of transportation ... so funny.. thank you friends for your thoughtfulness... we love you too!
Decorating was very-very minimal this year. In fact, the mini-tree went up Christmas eve and the rest... Christmas morning while Christmas dinner was on the stove!
No more road trips Christmas week... Ricky has tentatively agreed!
Enjoying Christmastime here in French Lique...

No comments: