it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Solo Thrifty Shopping Spree...

While working in Seguin, Texas this week, I visited one of my favorite little antique malls... Beverly from Glory B's Cottage has a booth there... so do the "Curious Boys"... I wasn't looking for anything in particular... which leaves me open to find little treasures
here and there...
Two small oval frames... already painted a nice shade of white... just like I like!

I'd actually had my eye on this painted-perfect-white letter holder for a couple of months... and this time... it was on sale... so it is now mine!
A wonderful, shabby white wall basket... and it's metal!  I've got just the place and just the silk flowers to fill it with... wait until you see!


My cost for this solo-thrifty shopping spree.... $26... Now that's what I call inexpensive fun down here in French Lique...
I'm linking in to....
White Wednesday
Thrifty Thursday
Show & Tell Friday

5 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Dixie,
Oh, I love your finds--gorgeous!! And I love your blue doors and I sure hope that Smiling Sally will be alright...She is in my prayers...I'm your newest follower and so happy you stopped by!!!

XO
Cindy

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

What wonderful, shabby finds! And I love it when it fits the budget, too :)
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

~Shanon

Mariaelena said...

Love your finds...love white!!!....come on over and visit my blog, look back at older posts....I think you will like it....

Marie said...

Awesome white finds there Dixie! Love that they're inexpensive, you have a good eye for bargain. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend!
-Marie

L'Heure Bleue At Home said...

I love vintage white things as well. The letter holder is a great find! Thanks so much for stopping by L'Heure Bleue At Home.