it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vintage things to love...

Some of my favorite photos of Vintage Things in Geronimo, Texas...
I'm joining in Vintage Thingie Thursday with Colorado Lady today... drop by and see who else is showing Vintage...





Loving Vintage down here in French Lique...

4 comments:

LV said...

I will have to check on the map where that Texas location is if they have finds like this.

GardenOfDaisies said...

I love that jar full of twine!

Rebecca said...

I love watering cans! Can't get enough of them!

Faye said...

Love the jar of thread!
Faye