it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I've been tagged... help... I'm stuck under all the clutter!


The beautiful Miss Kathy at Welcome to Mimi's Garden has tagged me for this post... thank you Miss Kathy... and if you are reading this... consider yourself tagged - especially you Mr. Chris whom I adore but know absolutely nothing about! I know you're reading this, as you read all my fodder... ;)


Name five things in your purse (backpack or wallet if you are of the male persuasion):
dog treats, reading glasses, lipstick, cell phone, business cards

Name five things in your work room:
computer, TV, Books, empty wine glass, clutterclutterclutter (I'm decluttering okay!)

Name five things you've always wanted to do:
Own a cabin in the woods, retire young enough to enjoy it!, take a train ride in Canadian mountains, spend a year in Ireland, be a "Blog of Note"...

Name five things you're into:
working, blogging, reading. family, worshiping the Lord (and not in this order!)

Name five bloggers to do the tag:
this is the hard one... so I tag any who would like to play.. as I am now off to do a couple of things in my decluttering mode!

Trying to become the Queen of Decluttering down here in French Lique...

6 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I just came from your other blog where I listened to Josh Turner. I couldn't see how to leave a comment, so I came here.

What a voice Josh Turner has! I loved when he went low. Happy Spiritual Sundays.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dixie,
I too came here from your other blog because I couldn't comment there. Just wanted you to know that I'm glad you joined us on Spiritual Sundays. Great post. This blog is interesting too. I'm coming back when I have more time to look at it.
Charlotte

Dixie said...

Thanks for visiting my other blog... yep... I don't allow comments there due to some negative comments by so called "atheists" and "anti-catholics" on a previous blog I had... I decided to keep "So, God are you listening" clean and pure by elminating the comment section.. but you are always welcome to comment here...
blessings... Dixie

The Muse said...

Best of luck on the decluttering!!!

With our new floor going in the kitchen...clutter has been my middle name!

Kathy said...

I NEED to be in de-cluttering mode! A year in Ireland would be wonderful. We spend a few months in France once and it was incredible. Would LOVE to do that again. I visited your other blog also and searched to leave a message. I wondered if you had had some negative comments which made you decide to eliminate the option for comments. I love your faith in God and share it. I'm not Catholic, but I don't think religion has anything to do with it - it's all about faith and relationship with GOd! I'm not sure why it is so threatening to some. Oh well, it's a free country and God gives us a choice. I enjoy both of your blogs, Dixie. Thanks for participating in the tag. Have a beautiful day...Kathy

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Dixie...I like your to-do list! I have also always wanted a cabin in th ewoods! have a great day...Debbie