it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

singing... "I don't want nobody.... no-body.... no...."

Both the Curious Boys and Barn Chic Antiques have blogged this week about all the body parts for sale in Warrenton/Round Top this spring...
could we say... tub-loads of them...
Candy couldn't resist doing some "pickin' "...
$5 per leg... $5 per torso... $10 for 2-legs and a torso... such bargains!!
she piled them up... 1-2-3...
"so what are you lookin' at Dixie?"...
Gosh Candy... I can't imagine!
some junkers really get into their pickin' don't they!
some of the parts were just plain old creepy...
some awe-inspiring...
some moving... full of emotion of their own...
and some... well... some were just plain old Curious... "wink-wink"...
back from our adventure for this spring...
and lots more treasure to show you soon...
once I get unpacked
Down Here in French Lique...

5 comments:

CURIOUS said...

DIXIE . . . You had us rolling on the floor! We didn't know Candy had such GREAT LEGS!! There's no place like WARRENTON! TAKE CARE, JOE & GLENN

Sarah ~ Barn Chic Boutique said...

Your pictures are funny and fantastic!!!! Absolutely love your sense of humor - great shots! Had I known I could get a new set of legs and a slim torso for $10, I would have! Thank you SO much for the shout out, love your posts!!
-Sarah from Barn Chic Antiques

Candy said...

Makes me smile too! and to the C.B. that's not the only GREAT thangs I got.
I have unloaded and wandering around with a head full of inspiration and just don't know whar to start.
Heading back to C.S. tomorrow. You told me not to but I gotta.
Lov ya girl ;-)

Attic Rat said...

You crack me up!

SMiles,
Teresa

trash talk said...

You're no body 'til somebody loves ya...LOL!
You and Candy are a hoot...kind of a double whammy. I laughed at y'alls antics over and over.
Deb
P.S. I'm so stealing the photo of the Henderson Twins...and Candy!