it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Friday, September 23, 2011

Girlfriend Weekend in Roundtop...

Candy and I are off to Round Top Texas tomorrow morning to spend 3-glorious days at "Oma's Haus" and shop-shop-shop! I thought I'd share a few photos from my Pinterest (check it out on my side bar if you haven't already), stuff that I'm going to be looking for while I'm there... then next week when I get back... I'll post what I found!
I'm always looking for vintage frames... the gaudier.. the better!
and vintage clocks... be still my heart!
I would love to have a chicken wire cloche... or two... or three!

and then to wrap things up nice and neat... we'll be going to Cat Daddy's 60th birthday bash on Saturday night... hosted by the fabulous Trash Talkin' Deb herself (seated here wearing white pants and the black print top) ... and then on Sunday night... Theresa Cano's Blog Party (there's Theresa standing behind Deb wearing blue)... and the blog party... well that's on my bucket list.

What a great time we'll have... wish you could be there too!
We'll be thinkin' about you down here in French Lique!

5 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Y'all have a blast! This sounds like a great time, Dixie. Wish I were going with you!

Be safe and have loads of fun! Find lots of cool things, too!

Love you...

XO,

Sheila

Candy said...

got the magazine in my bag and will see ya soon.
WOO-HOO!!!

dix said...

Wow! I enjoy your blog..Girl,,we have to meet one day..our names are the same and we love the same stuff! Hope you had a fab time at RT/Warrenton! dix---

Joan J said...

Sounds like fun!!! Can't wait to read about your great finds.

SPace said...

i LOVE the photo of the vintage clocks. you go girl ;)