it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spring Cleaning Vacation... and a break!

This week I'm spending most of my time Spring Cleaning... taking a week off to clean... must be in my Southern Girl blood...



But on Friday... I've got fun planned... a much needed break for a girlfriend day of thrift shopping with Candy... We'll meet in Geronimo at Blue Hills Antique Mall and then visit our friend, Miss Beverly, at Glory B's before decided where to venture next... Bet I'll some interesting stuff to post about if I can just remember to take my camera!!!


And last but certainly not least... my new fav photo of my sweet granddaughter, the Panda...


Holding her faux camera in hand... she said to my daughter... her mother the photographer....


"Hey Mom! This is YOU!!"


Welcome to my world... Down Here in French Lique...

3 comments:

donna baker said...

That is a precious photo.

Candy said...

We did have fun and shame on us for not bringing a camera.
Sweet moment captured...
How's that cleaning coming?

bj said...

HIdy Do, Dixie,
I hope you are enjoying your cleaning break. I need to do that and will, pretty soon. I keep saying that but I am so addicted to blogging that after a day or two, I'm right back at it again.
Let me know when you are back...:))
Have fun down there in French Lique...
'xo bj