it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's Time... Again...

I spent most of the afternoon today, straightening and re-organizing my home office. I started my office redo back in February... but then things got in the way... I got sidetracked... I think Candy calls it EDG...
Easily Distracted Gal... Yep, I'm one too.

I realized today that it's time for a Blogging Break... I know I just got off one... but it's a lot like a diet... easy to start... hard to continue...

All three of the clocks in my office are set at different times... and not on purpose. This is telling me something... time for a break... time to focus...

So, while I've pre-written a couple of posts for upcoming Blog parties...
Today I begin a Blog Break... Another one...

Time to reset... relax... recharge...
Down here in French Lique...

4 comments:

trash talk said...

I hear you girl. My daughter told me over the weekend I remind her of that dog in "UP"...you know the one..."Squirrel!". I just can't seem to focus on anything for very long and goodness knows I have heaps to do. Will miss you...write when you get the time!
Debbiwe

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Dixie, I'll miss ya! I know how you're feeling though. I just had a blog break and am starting to wonder if I need another one. I KNOW my house needs me to take another blog break! Don't work too hard, and get back to us soon. laurie

SmilingSally said...

I understand; I'm skipping a day or two every now and again. Get done what you need to get done, and come back whenever you're ready. Breathe!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

relax and take all the time you need, we will be waiting and missing you.
Molly