it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Friday, September 19, 2008

The Story of Edgar Sawtelle


I had read a review of this book back in July, but never bought it. Got home early from work today, turned on Oprah and there she was,
announcing her lastest pick for Oprah's Book Club. Oprah's picks are usually pretty good, and I add them to my list of books I want to read. I went back and read the review again, went to the online book sellers, but found it cheaper (still brand new) on Ebay. I buy most of my books on Ebay, save money, read more! Anyway, I should get my new book on Tuesday. So I'll read Edgar Sawtelle, and I'll let you know how it is. I hope it's as good as another of my Oprah Picks favorites... The Road...
By the way - this is David Wroblewski's first book; it took him 10 years to write.

No comments: