it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brussels Sprouts - that's what's for dinner in French Lique


About every 30 days or so I subject my poor hubby to a feast (yes I said Feast!) of Brussels Sprouts. Every time I cook them he says: " I don't think I like those". Tonight was no different. I cooked them, steamed them in fact, added Fleshmin's Lite Olive Oil spread and very lean, drained bacon; then topped with low fat Parmesan cheese. So delicious! And Richard, well, once again, he ate all his portion and the left overs. Wonder if he'll ever remember how much he loves Brussels Sprouts?!

Never a dull moment here in French Lique!
update: Richard just read my post and stated that he does not love Brussels Sprouts - he doesn't even really like them much. He just eats them because I cook them... "yeah, right Tiger..."

No comments: