it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Monday, August 25, 2008

Big Brother my favorite summer addiction....


While some may favor the summer addictions of SUN, SAND, VACATION, PINA'COLADA'S and WATERMELON... I prefer the less obvious, but none the less addictive, Big Brother reality show. I, as any good addict will do, have passed my addiction on to several of my closest friends and relatives... my husband, addicted for the past 6-seasons now, my middle daughter - addicted now for 4-seasons... but the worst.. totally worst is my sister Lili. Yes, my sweet sister, who never watches much TV, and never REALITY TV, (ok she admits to "Dancing with the Stars" but is that REALLY REALITY?)... my sister has become, dare I say it, yes... addicted to BIG BROTHER. Now, this is her first season of Big Brother, so whether she remains addicted, only time will tell. Lord help us all... sorry Sis... It don't take much to amuse us down here in French Lique....






No comments: