it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Friday, January 2, 2009

Metamorphosis Monday...Decluttering and Redecorating the Office...

In the beginning... it was a cluttered mess... why? Well, I think, because it wasn't "mine"... it was a leftover that I inherited... I didn't care for it, I didn't care about it...

But, as it began to morph into My Space... I began to fall in love all over again... It was me... it was mine... it had my imprint... my vision...

Now it has begun to invite me in... and I am happy to go in and sit a spell...

Still much to do to declutter and organize... and just a little to do to finish the decorating... we're almost there... just a little while longer and the grand finale'!

For more Metamorphosis Monday, please visit Miss Susan at Between Naps on the Porch...

On a mission down here in French Lique...

No comments: