it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My heart is saddened..

My sweet Curious Boys... My heart is saddened to hear that sweet Joe passed away last night.  My deepest sympathy to Glenn and Joe's family.  Joe was a wonderful, creative soul, who I was blessed to know, however briefly.  The world is a better place for him having been in it... Though his time was way too short.  God bless you and hold you closely.  I will miss you sweet friend.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Thank you so very much for the post. I love both Glenn and Joe and always followed their blog. Thinking of you all with a heavy heart!

Take care,
Sue

trash talk said...

My prayers are with all.
Deb

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Dixie, I couldn't have said it any better. I feel the same way. Prayers for all.

vintage girl at heart said...

oh no what happened?? he will be missed. love and prayers to all.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Sending prayers and will keep all in my thoughts and sending you a hug. Thank you for letting us know. I always enjoyed their blog and the beauty they shared.