it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sometimes I Wish...

Sometimes I Wish....

that there was one for everybody...

that strawberries and watermelons grew in my garden year-round...

that Christmas lights stayed up right through the 4th of July...

that the well never would run dry...

that grandchildren always lived near the farmhouse...

that chocolate had zero calories...

that "Peace on Earth" wasn't just something that we said...but something that we did...

that my New Year Resolutions would be wishes that always came true...

Wishing you a very-very Happy New Year...

No comments: