it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Monday, June 20, 2011

The big plan for the laundry room... on Blue Monday... Sarah's House inspiration!

I absolutely L-O-V-E Sarah Richardson... I especially enjoy her series, "Sarah's House"... This laundry room is in a suburban back-split home built in the 1960's... I've been wanting to decorate my plain-Jane laundry room for years... and so... now the laundry room is my next project...

The hardest thing to find... a comparable glass tile.. but I did find it... on eBay...
So my newly decorated guest room has become the staging room for the new laundry room...
 Lots of yellow and BLUE.... stay tuned for the grand finale'... down here in French Lique...
I'm linking to Sally's Blue Monday... drop by to see who else is Blue this Monday!

2 comments:

Candy said...

WOW, you are on a roll with all this decorating. Can't wait to see the finale...drum roll...
Glad to see you treated yourself to those purdy flowers, I'm sure you deserve it.
Counting the days to Oma's Country Cottage...
Blessings ;-)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Nice!

I played Blue Monday too, please come and see.