it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"the envelope please...... "

and the winner is..... wait for it... wait for it...


Jen lives in San Antonio and is a stay at home holding the fort down mom with... you guessed it... 3-sons and a daughter... and a great hubby...

So Jen... send me an email with your address or... if you prefer... I could just throw the magazine out the window and you can catch it as you drive by... seeing as how I live 15 miles east of San Antonio... ! anyway... I know you're going to love this first edition of FLEA MARKET Style magazine!
Thanks to all that shared your love of spring floral with me... now I'm off to have a wonderful long weekend with Ricky and a few friends and family... see ya'll after Easter... blessings from down here in French Lique...

1 comment:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I have been hearing of this magazine and like so many others I love Flea Markets, garage sales, and Thrift stores. I'm sorry I missed the drawing.