it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Big Brother 10




I've been watching BB since Eddie won in BB1. I always have a favorite player each season, and sometimes that even changes (Evil Dick after Eric was voted out- BB8) - but this year I am torn. I have 2-favorites this year... Reny from NOLA (we share being 54) and Dan aka "Father Dan" - the Catholic school teacher (we share being Catholic). These two are making this season of BB10 one of the best for me... Now if you're not a fan... well, I understand... but if you are... you know.

Love ya Reny & Ftr. Dan! When you're done, you're welcome to visit us here in French Lique!

No comments: