it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day from my husband to his 83 year old Dad...

Happy 59th Father's Day Dad


Dad
Every year as I understand more about life...
As I learn more about myself,
As I see more of the world around me...
I realize, and I am grateful for, what a great Dad I've always had in you.
Happy Father's Day,
Love, your son, Richard
My hubby's dad is 83. He asked me to make his dad a card for Father's Day this year, wishing him a Happy 59th Father's Day. He said he didn't know why he started thinking about how many Father's Days his Dad had celebrated, but when he realized it was 59, he was in awe. So I made the above card for my Father-In-Law from his second son; my husband, Richard.

No comments: