it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Roadtrip to be continued

I'll be catching up tonite. We got back to my sister's home in Mississippi on Sunday night and left this morning. During that time, we've had no cell and no internet service. She lives so far out in the boonies... they can only get dial up...and you can't blog very well on dial up! So I'll catch up tonight, when I'm back in French Lique. Until then, here are some pretty pictures I took Sunday evening of the Alabama sunset, and some US Airforce Planes writing in the sky... enjoy. More later from French Lique...

"X" marks the spot! We couldn't help but wonder what these boys were up to!


No comments: