it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Musings of Christmas...

Christmas seemed so hectic this year! That little roadtrip to North Carolina to pick up tractor equipment really pushed us to the brink of Christmas meltdown... but... we made it.

Ricky's family usually has various get-togethers... today was the last one tied to Christmas. We had a wonderful time visiting family and seeing our two great-nieces, including the newest family member, Kelsey (she lives with Mom & Dad in California!). The truth is, I was so exhausted, I couldn't wait to finish up and get back home where I tidied up the kitchen and then plopped down in my recliner with my poodles for a Hallmark moment... uhhh... movie... There we sat, the three of us... cuddled up in a blanket for two solid uninterrupted hours... DEVINE!

I hope to catch up with my blogging this week, before the new year. Ricky got me a great new camera,(yep... the pink Sony Cyber-Shot.... swwweeeeettttt!)
and I've taken a ton of pictures... but now I've got to figure out how to download the darn things... oh well... I should be able to handle that one... right?

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and plan for a wondrous New Year! That's what going on here in French Lique!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

sounds like you had a great christmas!

love your new camera. pink is my favourite colour.