it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Friday, July 22, 2011

Shooting from the I-Phone...

I'm so sorry... Candy forgot her camera... I left mine in the car... my daughter, Katie, snapped this photo with her I-Phone at Twice Blessed, of me... Dixie on the left... Candy (eating blow-pop) in the middle and our friend-girl Terry on the right...
I wish I could tell you in words just how much fun these two gals are... witty, funny... artistic and creative.... all wrapped up in a pretty friendship bow!
and this one for you Theresa Cano... I told you what I wanted to do with those S-E-A-R-S letters in the Curious Boys booth at Blue Hills... I did it... I didn't realize until my daughter emailed me the photo... that my A-S-S had arms!  Oh my gosh!  Hysterical...
Just wait until you see the AMAZING things I found today!... Can hardly wait to share... but I just gotta take some photos first!!
 I adore these gals... down here in French Lique!

4 comments:

trash talk said...

I've heard of buying a butt load of stuff...never an arm AND an a$$ full!
Deb
P.S. With that blowpop for an accessory, y'all could pass for molls!

Candy said...

It was a blast! Now I'm off to see what a 'moll' is. Is that a good thing?
Hope your weekend is restful ;-)

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

OMG Girl, you are a hoot. I can't wait to meet you this Fall!!!!!

CURIOUS BOYS said...

Dixie...You never know what's waiting for you at CURIOUS BOYS!! Thanks for having fun with us...we have loads of fun pickin' for our booths! Stay Curious! Glenn & Joe