it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"I Do's" and they did... plus... Candy's new BFF...

Friday was a work day... We arrived at Candy's Ranchette about 10 am, after a hardy breakfast together on the Wimberley Square... and Candy put my Ricky to work on wiring her plank "I Do" sign together...

Then Candy invited her new BFF, Ricky, to the side porch for more wire work... wiring together her tower of rusty pails for plant display...

I love these... the photo doesn't do the idea justice...


We were decorating for the rehersal dinner, to be held at Old Glory Ranch Friday evening... Candy, Ricky and I hung a frame on the old hitchin' post for photo opps... Ricky and I gave it a test run... icky and sweaty... he loved me anyway...
I love this "Tomorrow I Do" banner Candy made from burlap and linen... and hung from the fireplace at Old Glory Ranch...

Candy's (painting) & Ricky's (wiring) sign...
hung from the rafters and draped with gauzy cloth...
We thought the drape across the bench looked like where
the bride's wedding dress might have ended up...


"If you're asking if I love you... the answer is... I Do!"
and me and Ricky... we cleaned up pretty good...
and had a wonderful time getting ready to send the young couple off...
into marital bliss... just like...
down here in French Lique...

ps... I know Candy will share some wonderful photos with you soon... as soon as she recovers for the past 6-months of wedding planning and executing...

3 comments:

trash talk said...

I hope the new couple got a look at these photos of y'all 'cause that's how you do it 'til death do us part. Fabulous! Tell Candy I love the sign.
Deb

Candy said...

well what a wonderful post. I got on today to post my own and everthang looks different and I don't know what the heck to do. They must still be wedding bliss foggin' my brain.
You'll have to help me when you come soon.
Love my new BFF! and his sweet darlin'

Unknown said...

Great idea! Gotta love a man who loves you icky and sweaty and all lol.