it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Romeo is "King of the Road"... on Blue Monday...

My youngest grandson, Romeo, had a photo shoot with his Aunt Stacy over the holidays....
and this one I thought, was perfect to share on Sweet Smiling Sally's Blue Monday...
it reminds me of that old Roger Miller song, "King of the Road"...
Happy Blue Monday..
from Romeo and Grandma Dixie...
down here in French Lique...

11 comments:

Fashion Momma said...

Beautiful photo.

My Blue and Mellow Yellow Monday.

trash talk said...

I'm thinking maybe a little "Johnny B. Goode" should be playing in the background. Fantastic photo!
Deb

Unknown said...

this is a sweet photo. a classic!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

What a great photo, Dixie! He's a cutie! Happy New Year!...hugs...Debbie

SmilingSally said...

I have a grandson just about his age. (Pierce is 13.)

Aren't we proud grandmas?

Thanks for sharing these beautiful blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Dixie.

Deb said...

that is adorable.....I hear the train a comin'....(Johnny Cash)

Ann said...

"On the road again" by Willie Nelson is what I think about. Very cute pic.
Ann

Vintagesouthernlife said...

What a sweet photo!

J.Rylie.C said...

Lovely capture!

My BLUE, happy new year!

KatieQ said...

Great picture! What a great way to capture a moment in time.

Unknown said...

great photo ... headed to the big city ?

- KAT -