it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Friday, October 10, 2008

You've Been Mooned! Happy Halloween from French Lique, Texas

Lest my friends, that drop by from time to time to read my blog, think that I am the only crazy woman in French Lique... let me share with you an email received today from my kookie sister-in-law Cindy. See Cindy, I got ya back! ;) Never mess with a woman that has her own BLOG.


"Happy Halloween!!

You've been Mooned!!

One rule to this game....You can NOT get someone who has already gotten you!
Now...go out there and get as many people as you can, before they get you.
I got you first! and you can't get me back!
Nanee - Nanee - Nanee!(hehe)
We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
Never Be The First To Get Old!!!!! Cindy"

No comments: