it's about life.. down here in ...

letter F Cast Iron Capital Letter R (North Scituate, RI) alphabet series - e letter N C letter H L metal verdigris letter I typewriter key letter Q U white paint on blue - rusting chocolate letter E

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

DRATS has a blog....


My blog-pal Dratsab Tnagorra, affectionately known to us that blog with him as DRATS, has finally decided to do a blog of his own! DRATS claims to be a right hand man to this fellow... but, I have read a post or two that beckons otherwise. I'm thrilled to be able to have my "guilty pleasure", following DRATS vomitings of wordom... and so will you.
10-17-2008 update:
"Sorry, the blog at dratsprerogative.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs."
Hell... that didn't last long did it! Devil musta got him...

No comments: